We can track your study participants using search processes approved by the FHCRC IRB.
Given accurate study subject names and formerly-current addresses and telephone information, we can typically:
1. Find new contact information for study subjects that have been lost to follow-up
2. Provide unlisted numbers and cell phone information from a database containing over 400 million unique, non-published telephone listings
3. Provide extensive address histories for study subjects, throughout the U.S.
4. Provide vital status updates via Social Security information
5. Customize an approach that suits both your project and your budget
6. First meetings and estimates are free of charge
For more information please contact:
A selection of studies that have used LTS services over the past 5 years.
[CDS’] professional attitude and expertise is complemented by a personal level of customer support and oversight which provides a very positive experience overall and the reassurance that every possible effort to locate study participants has been made. …..Working with LTS has always led to a high number of successful outcomes and without their input we would have lost contact with a much greater percentage of our study participants which would be seriously detrimental to our ongoing research.
Laura McIntosh, PROGRESS Study Coordinator (PI Stanford)